mardi 12 mars 2013

To Muslims of America, I Apologize...by Steve Beckow

Steve Beckow who runs a blog delivering every day a lot of articles related to the spiritual growth of humanity as a whole and to the contact with intelligent ET races waiting for the official disclosure of their existence and presence to manifest, published in 2007 and republished in 2008 a courageous article apologizing the Muslim World for the 'false-flag' operation called 9/11I admire him for his courage, his sincerity and his honesty. He claims his jewishness and for that I celebrate the days he wrote his multiple great and prestigious articles for they represent the dawn of a new era of peace between the 3 big religions and all the inhabitants on our beautiful planet EarthHere's an excerpt from his stunning article : 
I am not a Muslim, but a Jew.  Supposedly, I should somehow be antipathetic to Muslims. Supposedly too, by merely being a Jew I should somehow be a "Zionist neocon," a militarist, etc.  I am in fact nothing of the sort. Neither are millions of my fellow Jews - any more than "Muslims" are terrorists. In this election year, when the American public is as open and focussed as it will ever be, I consider it the right time to reissue this article. Its intent is to bring to the attention of the American people and the world the fact that the "secret state" has waged a campaign to paint Muslims as the "enemy within" when "Muslims" had nothing to do with 9/11. Yes, a small number of Muslims worked as paid participants in the plot (Mohhamed Atta, for instance, and officials of the Pakistani ISI); yes, Al-Qaida was a CIA creation and played its part in the drama. But 9/11 itself was solely the creation of the Bush administration and unknown accomplices in the CIA, FBI, military, other government agencies, and operatives, I believe, from other governments (including Mossad). 

Aucun commentaire: